Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I was just wandering about changing over completely to CND ? I have bought the Shellac kit with Lamp, but I use IBD for gels as I do L&P with CND and now Shellac am thinking it would be best to use all CND instead of IBD but would I have to do the conversion for Brisa ?? :biggrin:

It is always recommended to do the Conversion trainings...

Each brand has a specific technique they develop to make application as easy as possible with the workability and qualities of their product.

Also with BRiSA the chemical structure and ingredients are so different to traditional gels that you would have a real eye opener by spending the day with a CND educator!

Lastly it totally makes sense for you to use all one brand. It gives the customer a great impression and makes your life easier...

As far as I can remember Anne, the training is free when you buy the Brisa kit... best to double check by ringing Sweet Squared. I agree with Allen re it being worth doing the class, the science behind the product is amazing, you will learn loads :green:

Hello I was just wandering about changing over completely to CND ? I have bought the Shellac kit with Lamp, but I use IBD for gels as I do L&P with CND and now Shellac am thinking it would be best to use all CND instead of IBD but would I have to do the conversion for Brisa ?? :biggrin:

You would benefit so much from doing a conversion Brisa class. It's totally different from IBD. It's the best out there. Trust me! Really!

Latest posts

Back