British Beauty Academy - public liability insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadia Majid

Reaction score
Hi

I completed an eyelash extension course with the british beauty academy and looking for insurance - salon gold can't insure me as the british beauty academy qualification isn't recognised by them and i'm struggling to find affordable insurance...

Also im renting a room from an existing business - would i have to get public liability insurance or salon insurance ?

thank you

When did you do there course? I did there course in october an was just about to buy salon gold insurance :-( xx

When did you do there course? I did there course in october an was just about to buy salon gold insurance :-( xx
Hey

I did it in febthis year
I enquired with salon gold via their website but when I spoke to them on the phone they said that the bb academy isn't accredited by a body therefore cannot insure .
So you would have got some paperwork about their own in house insurance from the bb academy and that's your best best all the others are very expensive (axa) etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they have been stripped of there accreditation if that makes sense. I did there course a few years ago and it was a total rip off! The course lasted about 3 hours then certificate issued.
I got insured through the guild at the time. I have since took a course with eyelash emporium, excellent .

Hey

I did it in febthis year
I enquired with salon gold via their website but when I spoke to them on the phone they said that the bb academy isn't accredited by a body therefore cannot insure .
So you would have got some paperwork about their own in house insurance from the bb academy and that's your best best all the others are very expensive (axa) etc

How strange....it says on my certificate they are accredited by the bristish beauty group?
Hhmmmmm....how frustrating :-(
Im struggling to find one thats not gonna cost the earth but cover me for what i want too.....i got a quote for one this evening for £245 :-o
Xx

How strange....it says on my certificate they are accredited by the bristish beauty group?
Hhmmmmm....how frustrating :-(
Im struggling to find one thats not gonna cost the earth but cover me for what i want too.....i got a quote for one this evening for £245 :-o
Xx

Same on mine but when u ring up ...no one recognised their accreditation so its a con ...I'm furious
Email them asking about their in house insurance ..that your only best bet and complain ..

Latest posts

Back