British hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't be there so thank you mr rinse

Only 4 litres of extra body S & C but still naughty! I felt better for reporting it :)

I was in my local Aston and Fischer today and saw these products and found this thread cos I was on here looking to see if anyone has used this range.
I too would like to find an brand which is British as I try to support the British company's (as long as the products are good enough) I already use affinage for colours but I'm really not keen on their products.
The lady in A&F said that the British hair range is courtesy of one of the former owners/bosses of tigi who has gone solo after falling out with their business partner from tigi (I have no reason not to believe this but apologies if I have my facts wrong) she said the British hair products are very similar to the tigi products but more reasonably priced, they do a styling wax/paste which she said is just like to hard to get but cheaper and it has been really popular.
Hope to hear some views from someone who has tried these products soon, not ready to invest in these yet, I want my new scissors first!

Not heard it was tigi people. The price isn't far off tigi anyway in my opinion xoxo

Looks good!! Gutted I've just bought loads of sexy hair stuff now!! Xx

I have British hair in my salon and it works very well with staff and clients love it- especially the volume mousse!! It's the best Ive tried!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364297123.026480.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364297123.026480.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 88
I have British hair in my salon and it works very well with staff and clients love it- especially the volume mousse!! It's the best Ive tried!

Do you find the hairspray smells bad for a few seconds? Love the display.
How is the shine spray and the paste? Xoxo

Not heard it was tigi people. The price isn't far off tigi anyway in my opinion xoxo

I know very little about it, just what I was told by the staff in A&F, I didn't even look at the prices to be honest as I was in a hurry. Xx

I'm unsure if rrp's are allowed here, if not I'm sorry.

Prices are £11.25 hairspray, shine serum £12.95 shampoo £10.25 (237 ml)

I really can't be bothered writing all the prices but that's a comparison for RRP (not salon price) xoxo

Latest posts

Back