Broadway Nails Gel Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajd28

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for some advice!!

I've bought a Broadway Nails Real Life Brush on Gel Kit from Boots
Broadway Nails - prokits BGLK01

I've put the nails on and followed all instructions, but i can still see where the tip is halfway down my nail, and can see my natural nail colour underneath.
How do I get the natural part of my nail to be the same colour as the false nail?
It's really frustrating me, but I don't know what else I can do!

Please help!!!

Thanks
Laura x

sorry laura if this sounds harsh but i cant give advice on nail enhancements to someone who is not training or is a nail tech ( sorry if you are but your profile is a little empty)
i also doubt any other geeks will give you advice either.
the only thing i can suggest is to go to a salon or do a course.
sorry

The thing is with nails like this, if you are a consumer thats the result you will get, if you are a professional then the result is different..... They are only ment to give you a near on salon look, but if you want the real salon look then I would say Go and see a professional...
sorry if this sounds harsh but, its the truth xxxx

Sorry I agree as well. You get what you pay for with products like that. If you want salon professional quality nails you have to go to a salon. Same applies with cutting or colouring your own hair you just dont do it

Latest posts

Back