"Bronde"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Can I have some other professionals advice please :) I have a client with very light blonde hair and dark roots. She wants to go Bronde, please google bronde to see the colour its between blonde and brown.

How would you achieve this look?

Thank you fellow geeks :D

I have done this doing a full head of foils back to back using bleach, 9.3, 7.7, 8.3, 6.7,
Very time consuming but great results xx

Hi,
Im doing this loads recently, im even having mine done, love it!

I dont think ive used the same method more than once, I have been doing lots of de-colouring though, majirel 7.31 is a particular fave of mine for this look,
but varies so much head to head.

: )

Happy bronding,
Kate xx

How would you do a client bronde from bleached 12.3 and with a cooler shade of bronde, she has cold tones, so any gold doesn't really suit her, her hair turned 12.3 due to the copper in the water, it was originally 12.1.

Brondes are relatively warm if u google bronde they are all warm blondes and browns maybe the client would not really be happy with this, not sure how u would go about bronding from that shade into cooler shades as I'd be worried about going khaki etc but I'm very interested to see what the more experienced colourists say xxx love this site x

Latest posts

Back