Brow course like HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
Is there an brow course available like HD brows? I am in Cheshire but can travel.

I would love to do HD brow course but it's just so expensive

Billion dollar brows, you can train at the Carlton institute in Stockport.
Xx

I'm interested in this also and live in Stockport , I did my mani/spa mani training at the Carlton and loved it. I think they've got offers on throughout march too x

Is there an brow course available like HD brows? I am in Cheshire but can travel.

I would love to do HD brow course but it's just so expensive

The HiBrows course is brill, cheaper than doing the HD Brows course & the same quality & result :) xx

The HiBrows course is brill, cheaper than doing the HD Brows course & the same quality & result :) xx

Do u still do same steps as HD? Do u know how much course is please xx

I offer Hi Brow in the salon did have a HD therapist offering service but much prefer HiBrow x x

Has anyone done the billon dollar brows course ? And would you recommend ?

Do u still do same steps as HD? Do u know how much course is please xx

Yeah it is the same steps as HD Brows, just a different brand name!
I can't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was about £500 + Kit, which is much cheaper than HD Brow course :)
Also you can buy the HiBrow products from Salon Services now which is much more convenient :)
Xx

I've done billion dollar brows and love it as do my clients. They have a special offer on training at the moment it's 149 + vat instead of 199. And then you can choose what kit you want to buy depending on how much you want to retail so it's a lot more flexible than HD. I started just with the business in a box kit until I could afford to buy the retail stand. Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394623620.063491.jpg

I have just booked on Hi Brow course for 20th may in Manchester! Very excited x

I did it last week (in Hitchin) and it was great.

I did a hi brow course yesterday it was great, learnt so much and they have great products you can retail to your clients :) xxx

I trained in billion dollar brows in January and it has been so popular! By far my most popular treatment-even more than nails. I would highly recommend x

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did a hi brow course yesterday it was great, learnt so much and they have great products you can retail to your clients :) xxx

Glad it was so good I can't wait to do mine now. 20th may seems so far away :-(.

I've just done bdb course today but I was very disappointed as we weren't trained by Kerie who is the bdb certified trainer, we were trained by a different lady who was clearly not an expert in brows. Kerie was also around but spent her time cleaning the salon while were were having our course. Really unprofessional! I waxed one brow only as there weren't enough people on the course and my own eyebrows are not the same shape, one is thinner than the other.
This course was a complete waste of money for me and I will look for another one.

Having done the hi brow course (trained in my old job - compulsory) and trained in HD brows, in my opinion there is no comparison. HD brows is NOT the same as hi brow or BDB. You get what you pay for.

HD Brows is all about design, not just the steps. Its nothing like BDB.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back