Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you can offer brow extensions if you are trained in eyelash extensions, without going on the course?

Sent from my XT1032 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im not sure but if you have lash extension you can go on the course

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well yes, that's what I thought. I'll email my insurance company and check.

I'm not sure your probably best ringing your insurer but don't use lash glue because it clouds and crumbles, you can only get access to faceframe products if you have trained I'm not sure about other companies, I haven't done lash training so I couldn't compare but from my training I know the amount of fixer glue is so important as to how long they last and the placement and fixing of them which is shown in training xx

The beautytrix adhesive for brows had been specially formulated for skin and brows
Def don't use the wrong glues. Also I'm not sure re insurance as the brow course beautytrix has is a separated accredited course to eyelash extensions. Surely you need training up offer the best to your clients

Just thought I'd let you all know Faceframe 3D eyebrows have just won innovative beauty award at pro beauty woooohooo xx

Last edited:
Cant seem to see the glue on their site?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cant seem to see the glue on their site?

You can only purchase the faceframe glue if you have trained with faceframe x

The beautytrix adhesive for brows had been specially formulated for skin and brows
Def don't use the wrong glues. Also I'm not sure re insurance as the brow course beautytrix has is a separated accredited course to eyelash extensions. Surely you need training up offer the best to your clients

Whats the link to the glue as it doesnt show up on their page?

I done my training in glasgow for face frame with mrs makeup, the treatment really is amazing x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a bump ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Face frame 3D eyebrows by Lindsey at Angels intake x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 557
Ct see how to follow this so
I'm following this thread! Lol

Face frame 3D eyebrows by Lindsey at Angels intake x

Lovely! That's the first ever photo I've seen before and after.
Is it just hairs you've added ? Or any other method. I've found training and very small kit for £175 which is good. Can anyone recommend any other places to train.

Is it just hairs you've added ? Or any other method. I've found training and very small kit for £175 which is good. Can anyone recommend any other places to train.
Who is that training with? X

A trainer in Norfolk

Sorry just seen the response I will post more info about the beautytrix training after the weekend when we should have a launch date! Exciting!!!

It is the faceframe hairs applied with faceframe fixer, the training for faceframe 3D eyebrows is 695 with a kit that will recoup you over £1000, please note faceframe is completely different to other training companies if you state your training I can tell you why. The fixer for faceframe was formulated over 2 years so that it will stay on the skin for up to 14 days and in my experience much longer, it is 100% skin safe, waterproof and sweat proof it's unlike any other. In your training for a more defined look you can use the faceframe tint which stains the skin and lasts up to 4 weeks xx

No it is not a face frame course. Does anybody know of any other training providers they can list here? ?

I have found out that the one in Norfolk does not do the glue on the skin in hair strokes that is what I really want to learn not just the hair to hair and hair to skin

Latest posts

Back