Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it is not a face frame course. Does anybody know of any other training providers they can list here? ?

I have found out that the one in Norfolk does not do the glue on the skin in hair strokes that is what I really want to learn not just the hair to hair and hair to skin

Why would you want to imitate hair when you can have 3D hair? You can't get any more natural than that x

No it is not a face frame course. Does anybody know of any other training providers they can list here? ?

I have found out that the one in Norfolk does not do the glue on the skin in hair strokes that is what I really want to learn not just the hair to hair and hair to skin

Beautytrix training is now available and the glue has been formulated for use on skin and hair it doesn't go crusty! The price includes kit x

Bonkers. Could you send me more info pls :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bonkers. Could you send me more info pls :)

Yes sure I don't think info is online until this week but trainers have full details or you can contact beautytrix directly. I'll pm you details

Well there are three methods one is hair to hair, hair to skin and drawing on the skin, it mimics semipermanent make up it looks no different if you do very finely but it is temporary and without the pain it's fantastic idea it's just like filling in with pencil or a brush but you actually hair stroke.

Calling beautytricks today!!

I can't wait to train :) xxx

Just called beautytrix can't post course prices on here can I? But it's more than I wanted too spend. :(
Still looking for a company that draws the glue onto the skin or anyone who can give further explanation of this????

It's early days with this treatment so not a lot of I do to find out :/

Just called beautytrix can't post course prices on here can I? But it's more than I wanted too spend. :(
Still looking for a company that draws the glue onto the skin or anyone who can give further explanation of this????

It's early days with this treatment so not a lot of I do to find out :/

Not sure you'll find many good quality courses and kit cheaper than Beautytrix :( xxx

Hi Geeks, been following this thread and I too have booked with beautytrix. Sorry Face Frame 3D fans. I did a little shopping around and found that there isn't much difference in training. Other than Lash perfect being a full day and the others a day long.

It's sees that many people have brows lasting 9-14 days at best. Depending on skin type and lifestyle.

Can I ask anyone that has trained.... How are they finding the treatment and is it in demand yet?

Lisa 😃

Hi Geeks, been following this thread and I too have booked with beautytrix. Sorry Face Frame 3D fans. I did a little shopping around and found that there isn't much difference in training. Other than Lash perfect being a full day and the others a day long.

It's sees that many people have brows lasting 9-14 days at best. Depending on skin type and lifestyle.

Can I ask anyone that has trained.... How are they finding the treatment and is it in demand yet? Lisa 😃

No need to apologize to anybody where you choose to train is entirely up to you, the difference you will find in all the companies is the quality of product and training. we say our fixer adhesive lasts up to 14 days, majority of clients get longer. Our fixer is 100% skin safe, completely transparent, waterproof and sweat proof. It will not cloud and crumble like a lash glue. ONLY faceframe trained therapists can obtain our products to protect our trainees.
Our extensive kit will recoup you over £1,000 and includes marketing materials, fabric banners etc. all of the highest quality.

Can I ask anyone that has trained.... How are they finding the treatment and is it in demand yet?

Lisa 😃

The only real trainees you will find on here for brow extensions are faceframe 3D eyebrows on the faceframe 3D thread and its entirely different products to other companies, I haven't seen any brow perfect trainees on here and only a Beautytrix trainer.

I would love to try brow extensions if there was anyone local who does it and could give me some info

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
Hi Dani, depending on where you are in Scotland, we can probably help as we are based in Scotland :O)

Im in Scotland and interested to hear more too pls.

Im in Scotland and interested to hear more too pls.

Jill will be able to help you with this training and also the Volume lashes but if you want to pm me I can get you in touch so you can have a chat?

Paige I think we have met before when you were a trainer for dermace. Is that how you discovered face frame , as I think dermace provide face frame ?

Paige I think we have met before when you were a trainer for dermace. Is that how you discovered face frame , as I think dermace provide face frame ?

I worked with dermace for a while and still help out when needed, what's your name? Yeah I trained with faceframe at dermace xx

where have you found this kit and training please xx

Latest posts

Back