Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, this is a treatment we did this morning using Ilah Brow extensions.

They look superb. Very lightweight and natural, the client couldn't feel them on.

For details email: [email protected]

Check out the clients face when she sees her new brows, she loved them :)

Highly recommended.

hbmed_ilah02.jpg

hbmed_ilah001.jpg

hbmed_ilah03.jpg

hbmed_ilah04.jpg

hbmed_ilah05.jpg

hbmed_ilah06.jpg

hbmed_ilah01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called beautytrix can't post course prices on here can I? But it's more than I wanted too spend. :(
Still looking for a company that draws the glue onto the skin or anyone who can give further explanation of this????

It's early days with this treatment so not a lot of I do to find out :/

Beautytrix is only £300 or so.. its cheaper than faceframe and ILAH. They do adhere hair to skin. Ive just booked with them

Hi, this is a treatment we did this morning using Ilah Brow extensions.

They look superb. Very lightweight and natural, the client couldn't feel them on.

For details email: [email protected]

Check out the clients face when she sees her new brows, she loved them :)

Highly recommended.

hbmed_ilah02.jpg

hbmed_ilah001.jpg

hbmed_ilah03.jpg

hbmed_ilah04.jpg

hbmed_ilah05.jpg

hbmed_ilah06.jpg

hbmed_ilah01.jpg

How long did they last on this client and what skin glue did you use, was it Ilah skin glue from the kit?

Here's the brows from the course I did today with Beautytrix:

vrd01f.jpg

2u5e5qq.jpg

Last edited:
😍😍 wow

So now that some of you have been doing them a while...can we have some feedback on the adhesives...how long are they lasting?

Feedback from eyebrow techs, not trainers please ;) xx

So now that some of you have been doing them a while...can we have some feedback on the adhesives...how long are they lasting?

Feedback from eyebrow techs, not trainers please ;) xx

Hi, face frame are lasting [my clients] between 11 and 21 days. A lot depends on the client/lifestyle/aftercare, same with lash extensions or acrylics, some come back and look great even after 3 weeks and some don't! I do know however that other companies are trying to buy their fixer which is only available to people trained with them x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398020117.944806.jpg
Faceframe 3 d eyebrows done today. The lady was thrilled! 😊

I've just done my course today and this is my first model. She has a scar on her left eyebrow, so she was thrilled that she could have synthetic hair to cover it. Normally, she would have to use brow powders.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1398806550391.jpg
    1398806550391.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 4,457
So glad you enjoyed your training Sylvia and the pictures look fantastic! You are doing really well and I am sure any clients in your area will be lucky to have you!

So glad you enjoyed your training Sylvia and the pictures look fantastic! You are doing really well and I am sure any clients in your area will be lucky to have you!

Thank you. :)
Can you please tell me if the brow adhesive is cyanoacrylate based? I have another Therapists asking. :)

Thank you. :)
Can you please tell me if the brow adhesive is cyanoacrylate based? I have another Therapists asking. :)

Yes, it is cyanoacrylate based but it is a different formulation to the lash adhesives and it has been specifically formulated for application to skin aswell as hair :O)

Yes, it is cyanoacrylate based but it is a different formulation to the lash adhesives and it has been specifically formulated for application to skin aswell as hair :O)

Perfect! :thumbup:

I've just done my course today and this is my first model. She has a scar on her left eyebrow, so she was thrilled that she could have synthetic hair to cover it. Normally, she would have to use brow powders.

These are lovely! Well done! X

I've just trained with Beautytrix . Here are my first 3 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399144747.839618.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399144786.992690.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399144801.738753.jpg

Wow love these !! Making me want them !!

Roxy those look great. This thread has helped me make up my mind I'm going to book in with beautytrix.

Latest posts

Back