Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sort of hair is it and can you tint the extension to match the rest of the brow?

Lisa 😃

I'd imagine it works the opposite way... you tint the brows before applying extensions if necessary xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm all booked up! Can't wait. So excited xxx

What sort of hair is it and can you tint the extension to match the rest of the brow?

Lisa ��

We use synthetic mink for the brow extensions and we recommend to tint first but there is also different colours within the extensions to match the natural hair colour, but if you prefer you can also tint them :O)

I'm all booked up! Can't wait. So excited xxx

Who did you book with in the end?

Who did you book with in the end?

Beautytrix ;) xxx

We use synthetic mink for the brow extensions and we recommend to tint first but there is also different colours within the extensions to match the natural hair colour, but if you prefer you can also tint them :O)

Beautytrix - is your brow glue black or transparent?

The adhesive from beautytrix is clear and you get a realistic brow with the beautytrix lashes so you wouldnt know any difference if you had to infill or reconstruct a brow. If you want more details of training in the Yorkshire or North East area please feel free to pm me 😃

I trained with beautytrix for flirties semi perm lashes and flirties curves lash lift. I would highly recommend them for training and will be booking with them in the near future for brow extensions.

I live North West London. Do you know where the nearest training venue would be?

Jill will be able to help you with this training and also the Volume lashes but if you want to pm me I can get you in touch so you can have a chat?

If you could pm me Jills email ill message her for more information?

Girls I went with face frame really good products very happy with the results clients r keeping there on for up 3 weeks xx

Girls I went with face frame really good products very happy with the results clients r keeping there on for up 3 weeks xx

Any pics :) xxx

If you search faceframe 3D eyebrows on Facebook they repost thier trainees work so you will see alot on there too, Danielle your a credit to faceframe 😘 xx

any pics :) xxx

sent from my gt-i9505 using salongeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395348743.239079.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395348754.982062.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395348772.489254.jpg

Any pics :) xxx

Uploaded some pics for you they r great at Faceframe always happy to help it's a lot of money but I think you pay for what you get you pay cheap you pay twice I nearly went with a different company lm glad l never an Went with face frame xx

I live North West London. Do you know where the nearest training venue would be?

I will pm you some details :O)

I have just heard that Faceframe 3D eyebrows are finalising a conversion course for people who have done brow extension training they are not happy with, I know quite a few girls have asked me so I'm posting here.
If its something your interested in you can message me with your details which I can pass on or email [email protected] so they can put you on the list for when its been finalised.

Have a nice day ladies xxx

The only real trainees you will find on here for brow extensions are faceframe 3D eyebrows on the faceframe 3D thread and its entirely different products to other companies, I haven't seen any brow perfect trainees on here and only a Beautytrix trainer.

I've trained in Brow Perfect but am yet to post work unless someone really wants to see the difference.

I personally think it comes to personal preference for you as a therapist and how you plan on achieving the perfect shape for customers. Every company and product they provide is different x x

It's great to hear honest feedback as a-posed to people flogging the guts out of the same bloody company.

Lisa 😃

It's great to hear honest feedback as a-posed to people flogging the guts out of the same bloody company.

Lisa 😃

There's lots of feedback on these threads I think it's good for people to share their own experiences, I'm not sure what the term "flogging the guts out of the same company" means but it doesn't sound nice lol x

Latest posts

Back