Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some sneaky pictures from the Faceframe spring/summer shoot yesterday!
This model has naturally very thin brows, she is one of the original models and here is a collage of the different brow looks faceframe has given her over the time xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 384
I know a lot of girls on this thread have messaged me about the Faceframe conversion course, it is just in the process of being put through with BABTAC, the best thing to do is to ring the Faceframe office and leave your details so they can notify you as soon as its ready to go.

A behind the scenes picture from the spring/summer shoot with the beautiful models, one of which is the owners daughter. All beautiful girls xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 382
Wow roxy they are fab! For those interested in the beautytrix training here's a recent poster with details of training

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399221950.010267.jpg

Here is a before and after pic of Flirties brow extensions by one of my Beautytrix students on her training day last week. The model was over the moon with the definition and shape :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399223722.090278.jpg

This was my Brow Extensions model with Flirties (Beautytrix) last week. Her brows were easy to work on a she already had a good shape, but I had to narrow the gap and make them thicker.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399238756521.jpg
    1399238756521.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 345
This was my Brow Extensions model with Flirties (Beautytrix) last week. Her brows were easy to work on a she already had a good shape, but I had to narrow the gap and make them thicker.

These look amazing well done x

Everyone's brows are fab. Well done geeks :)

I so wish I'd had good training so I could provide this treatment. My training was, well let's just say.... pretty much non existent and unprofessional! :( so I can't offer it to clients. It's gutting as so many people were looking forward to it and I also work for a charity that provides treatments for cancer patients. This would have been perfect for them to put a smile on some of their faces 😭

XxX

Last edited:
Everyone's brows are fab. Well done geeks :)

I so wish I'd had good training so I could provide this treatment. My training was, well let's just say.... pretty much non existent and unprofessional! :( so I can't offer it to clients. It's gutting as so many people were looking forward to it and I also work for a charity that provides treatments for cancer patients. This would have been perfect for them to put a smile on some of their faces 😭

XxX

Who did you train with in the end? Xx

Who did you train with in the end? Xx

I don't want to name yet as I'm still waiting to try and get it sorted :( It wouldn't be fair to them for me to do that.
Although.... they're ignoring me now! :(

Such a shame that a large company can take things so personally and not constructive! I should be the one that's peed! I was the one that paid all the money and ended up with a certificate without learning anything!!! :(

If it's not resolved by the end of this week then I'll let people know who it was. I'm hoping for the company's sake it was just a one off. As I've seen some great work from others.

If the company continue to ignore me, I'll have to take it to the guild unfortunately :( which I don't want to do as I have nothing against the company, it's not personal. Just myself, my clients and patients are so gutted :(

Although I do find it very immature and unprofessional being ignored :( shame xxx

I don't want to name yet as I'm still waiting to try and get it sorted :( It wouldn't be fair to them for me to do that.
Although.... they're ignoring me now! :(

Such a shame that a large company can take things so personally and not constructive! I should be the one that's peed! I was the one that paid all the money and ended up with a certificate without learning anything!!! :(

If it's not resolved by the end of this week then I'll let people know who it was. I'm hoping for the company's sake it was just a one off. As I've seen some great work from others.

If the company continue to ignore me, I'll have to take it to the guild unfortunately :( which I don't want to do as I have nothing against the company, it's not personal. Just myself, my clients and patients are so gutted :(

Although I do find it very immature and unprofessional being ignored :( shame xxx

I'm sorry to hear that :( you were so keen on the idea of this kind of treatment, I hope you get to resolve this and in the meantime if you like I can take your details for the Faceframe 3D eyebrows conversion course and notify you of all the details once its run through BABTAC.
Big hugs xx

If it's not resolved by the end of this week then I'll let people know who it was.

I do sympathise with you if you feel you have been let down, but this is between you and the training provider.
This site will not be used by either party, and the quoted line above reads like a threat.
I hope this matter gets resolved to your satisfaction, but it will not be played out on here.
Here is the rules regarding this...

Thou shalt not troll

This is not the place to bitch and moan about proper nouns (i.e. People or companies). That doesn't mean that you can't debate, question or raise a valid point. It means that I don't want to see threads about how x,y or z sucks. See this article on constructively trolling to complain the right way.http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/26524-happy-trolling.html

I do sympathise with you if you feel you have been let down, but this is between you and the training provider.
This site will not be used by either party, and the quoted line above reads like a threat.
I hope this matter gets resolved to your satisfaction, but it will not be played out on here.

Thou shalt not troll

This is not the place to bitch and moan about proper nouns (i.e. People or companies). That doesn't mean that you can't debate, question or raise a valid point. It means that I don't want to see threads about how x,y or z sucks. See this article on constructively trolling to complain the right way.http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/26524-happy-trolling.html

I think that paying a sum of money for a course and not getting a response from a company who she is having problems with is a valid point.
I wouldn't class it as trolling I think she has been kind to the company in giving them the chance to actually respond to her as apposed to ignoring her.
After all she did start this thread which I would imagine has given some free advertising for their course.
I have seen way worse "trolling" on here naming and slating companies which hasn't been pulled up.

Thou shalt not troll

The joys of being able to mis-interperate text lol ;)

No it wasn't a threat at all. Lol I'm not that kind of girl. If i was going to PUBLICLY name and shame, I would have done it weeks ago! Maybe I should have made myself clearer... I still won't be posting publicly on here who trained me however, if my matter isn't resolved I will reply to the multiple pm's I've received asking me who I trained with and provide a little more info. That's all ;) I don't agree with the whole publicly naming and shaming malarkey to try and get your own way... it doesn't work and makes you look like a fool!

However, I am all for great training in this industry. So I'm all for giving my OPINIONS to help people make their decisions. Positive and negative. I've posted many times in the past about great training I've received from various suppliers. I'm sure my experience with the company is a trainer issue and not a widespread company issue anyway :) so hopefully if the company are as I'd hoped, it will get resolved. At the end of the day, that's when you see the true colours of ANY company or business, is how gracefully they handle constrictive criticism or complaints ;)

But it currently doesn't stop me from being disappointed for my poor clients and patients :( xxx

No it wasn't a threat at all. Lol I'm not that kind of girl. If i was going to PUBLICLY name and shame, I would have done it weeks ago! Maybe I should have made myself clearer... I still won't be posting publicly on here who trained me however, if my matter isn't resolved I will reply to the multiple pm's I've received asking me who I trained with and provide a little more info. That's all ;) I don't agree with the whole publicly naming and shaming malarkey to try and get your own way... it doesn't work and makes you look like a fool!

However, I am all for great training in this industry. So I'm all for giving my OPINIONS to help people make their decisions. Positive and negative. I've posted many times in the past about great training I've received from various suppliers. I'm sure my experience with the company is a trainer issue and not a widespread company issue anyway :) so hopefully if the company are as I'd hoped, it will get resolved. At the end of the day, that's when you see the true colours of ANY company or business, is how gracefully they handle constrictive criticism or complaints ;)

But it currently doesn't stop me from being disappointed for my poor clients and patients :( xxx

Thank you for clarifying Glamoureyes11, and yes the written word can easily be misinterpreted and I do hope you get this resolved as quickly as possible and you can get on and provide this service to your clients and especially your patients.

I didn't read it like a threat at all , and seeing as this is a very new treatment and to get the right training is going to be very important I think it's only fair that we share experiences , I always like to here reviews before committing to anything :) and that included training !!

Thank you for clarifying Glamoureyes11, and yes the written word can easily be misinterpreted and I do hope you get this resolved as quickly as possible and you can get on and provide this service to your clients and especially your patients.

Fingers crossed :)

Thanks izzidoll xxx

I hope you get it sorted soon. So unprofessional of them to not acknowledge your dissatisfaction!....I'd have named and shamed by now lol!! Xx

Which is the best place for training? Also how much one should charge for this treatment ? Do they need infills after 3 weeks in 3d eyebrow as well ?? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Which is the best place for training? Also how much one should charge for this treatment ? Do they need infills after 3 weeks in 3d eyebrow as well ?? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I can't speak for other companies by I did my training with Faceframe with Mrs Make Up in Glasgow. The training was fab. They have training all over the country so you'll always find a venue near by. Faceframe recommend charging up to £1 per minute for this treatment. They last up to two weeks but in many cases longer. The majority of my clients who regularly have them done are over pluckers and these brows have totally restored their confidence!
Faceframe also now offer a conversion course for those who have trained in brow extensions and are not satisfied with their training/products/support.
Paula x

Latest posts

Back