Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Are these still popular??? Who do people recommend to train with??? Need a new treatment on my list, getting itchy hands!!! X

Are these still popular??? Who do people recommend to train with??? Need a new treatment on my list, getting itchy hands!!! X

Have a look at faceframe 3D eyebrows, they post lots of student work on their Facebook and they are the only treatment of this kind in the world to be insured by BABTAC, endorsed by CIBTAC and have EU registered and certified products, the key is the adhesive with this treatment, there have been a few other company's jumping on the wagon so much so faceframe have had to plan out a conversion course because you can ony obtain faceframe products if you are faceframe trained, if a company don't have any reviews or many active trainees I would avoid.
Xx

There are lots of good companies offering brow extensions have a look at Flirties brow extensions x

Latest posts

Back