Brow shaping with Lycon/Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just wanted to share pictures of my work. I've been waxing for years but just over a year ago thanks to you (esp. Kim Lawless and Jack Dunn) and I really got into eyebrow shaping using hard wax.
I used to always be nervous before facial wax but now it's my favorite service.

Here you can find a lot of before and afters.
Polished-Oakville (polishedsalon) on Instagram | iPhoneogram

I use Lycon (Lycojet Lavender) and Perron Rigot (Visage and Blue- north American version of Euroblonde) for all my facial waxing. I like both brands and I go back and fourth depending on my mood.
I have to say that I loooooove the smell of Lycojet Lavender wax (and I'm not a fan of lavender in general)

I do lot of eyebrow "repairs" and I show people how their brows should look (if I don't tint - which I maybe do 30% of times) I draw the shape first with a cheap brow pencil) then I trim, wax and I show each client how to fill the brows in.
I hand them a mirror and do a quick make up lesson.
I recommend a retail product (I use/retail WonderBrow the most, I love how it goes on and how it doesn't look powdery and has a little texture. Important for those who have bold/overtweezed areas in the brows)

I also apply a little concealer and a highlighter (which I also retail). Clients can see how quick and easy they can fix their brows and I retail the products quite well.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them :)

Attachments

• 7cfcc8e69a6111e3ad46124c1a234ad5_6.jpg
    7cfcc8e69a6111e3ad46124c1a234ad5_6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 460
  • a484100e9e4911e3ad080a41352ca875_6.jpg
    a484100e9e4911e3ad080a41352ca875_6.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 438
  • 69c70ed49f0811e3b471120910e32e9b_6.jpg
    69c70ed49f0811e3b471120910e32e9b_6.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Wow,eyebrows look amazing. Did u do the Kim Lawless brow course??

Think this will be next on my list after intimate waxing.

Xx

Hi Anna they are gorgeous brows. Thank you for this thread. Can I ask you is there much of a difference between visage wax and the euroblonde for facial waxing? xxx

The make up looks lovely Anna. Beautiful sweeping lines…..no steps. Good for you. x

Hi Anna they are gorgeous brows. Thank you for this thread. Can I ask you is there much of a difference between visage wax and the euroblonde for facial waxing? xxx

To be honest, not much of a difference in my opinion. Both are excellent. They are both very flexible and never break (they are not brittle). After the Visage the skin feels little more "powdery" I don't know how to explain it.... Little less irritated (not that Euroblonde irritates it)

I have both PR Visage and Lycon in my heater and sometimes if I start with PR and see that not all fuzz comes off I switch to PR and vice versa.
I love them both, honestly.

The make up looks lovely Anna. Beautiful sweeping lines…..no steps. Good for you. x

I also waxed every brow that you see in my pictures :)
Even if they need to grow in a lot I shape the "fuzz" which gives people the guide how to fill the brows in..
Thank you very much for the compliment Kim. Means more then you know!

Hi,

Wow,eyebrows look amazing. Did u do the Kim Lawless brow course??

Think this will be next on my list after intimate waxing.

Xx
No, I didn't do Kim's course. I wish I could but I live in Canada. I mentioned her because this forum and her and Jack's posts helped me immensely with waxing technique :)

Thanks Anna xxx

They look good :D

What is wonderbrow and can we get it in the uk, does anyone know?

Latest posts

Back