Brow tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine131

Reaction score
Morning, does anybody know, where to find a brow tinting course in West Yorkshire? Was just looking online and the cheapest i found was 130 pounds, i think thats quiet a lot. :o

You need to consider more aspects than just the price if you want thorough and accredited training to ensure that you can get a good start into the new venture and that you leave the course fully competent and confident with a certificate so you can take on clients and get insurance.

Sometimes if you save on the wrong end you will end up paying double so its worth having a closer look :O)

If i look at the tinting prices in my area, they are about 5 pounds per treatment, then, paying 130pounds just for an eyebrow tinting training, i guess, is a lot. :)

Eye brow and lash tinting and shaping is useful for many treatments, ie if you are planning on doing lash extensions on a client with fair lashes you would tint them first so its a very good treatment to offer.

If you are not wanting to offer this then its fine but i wouldnt base it just on price :O)

Usually the course is lash & brow tinting together, so approx £10 for eyelash tint & add your brow tint whilst you are waiting there is £15 for a service that would take you about 20mins, as said you can also add an eyebrow shape/tidy on top of that.

So 10 clients of both & your course is paid for ;)

Xx

The beauty guild gti do one I think it's about £90 plus vat its an online study for your theory and then 1 day practical training at a college. It teaches you brow shape, lash & brow tint, strip lash application and weekend lashes. You also get another course worth £49 + vat for free with it. It's a professional standard course I think hth x

Whereabouts in West Yorkshire are you? Xx

Latest posts

Back