Bruised nail and add an enhancement??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi All
Ive had a lady come to me wanting acrylic nail extentions but one of her fingernails is fully bruised she said its been like it for years as she trapped it when working in tesco a few years ago it doesnt hurt or anything but the bruise dosent seem to grow out either.

what do i do can i put an extention on it or do i tell her i cant because of the bruising??

xx:hug:

Hi All
Ive had a lady come to me wanting acrylic nail extentions but one of her fingernails is fully bruised she said its been like it for years as she trapped it when working in tesco a few years ago it doesnt hurt or anything but the bruise dosent seem to grow out either.

what do i do can i put an extention on it or do i tell her i cant because of the bruising??

xx:hug:

Get it checked out with her GP and get his permission to enhance it. A bruise would have healed by now if she bruised it so long ago.

A bruised nail is a contraindication for enhancement ...that is basic ... if it is not a bruise, and the nail is healthy and the Dr. confirms this, then go with the Dr's recommendation.

Thanks thats what i thought but wanted to check il get her to see her doctor first

xx

Latest posts

Back