Bruzz-has anyone tried this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margot

Reaction score
I have only just been made aware of Bruzz and I was wondering if any professionals had tried this out? If so is it any good for the professional tech? Thanks xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Just saw this on the Scratch FB page...so I'd like to know this too! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

What is it?? Intrigued now.... Xx

Awful video. I got bored waiting

I didn't think it was anything too exciting???? Price is off putting, and your right Gigi - I have never hurt anyone with my brush:).........is it too mean to say I thought her nails were not a great advert!! ;-)))

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Hi, I have got one and must say its amazing! It stops all the spray from spraying around the workstation, preventing cross contamination. It's so gentle but really get the nails clean! It's amazing when you clean you nails after removing shellac! I've just bought 5 for the salon and they do give trade prices! I love it! Oh and you can remove the bristles aswell!!

The BruzZ is brilliant and I for one am very excited about it. Innovation, new technology, less mess, ergonomic and much cleaner and nicer than plastic ones... Also the bristles can be bought separately when you need to replace them which is also very clever when you see how easy it is.

Very cute 'does what it says on the tin' piece of kit!!!

Latest posts

Back