buff and go workstations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
hi i went onto the website to enquire about it and the page wouldnt send the information through .

i was wondering if any techs in America could possibly contact them and ask how much it would be in Australian or convert it 299.95 plus 40 postage American into Australian on here please
the website is

Buff & Go

hope i make sense thanks

i live in america & can help but i have no idea what you are talking about.

If you click the link buff and go, t will show you what she is talking about... looks impressive, never seen it before.. let us know how you get on.. im suprised they dont have an aussie distrubutor!

Looks like a great idea - let us know how you get on, I just wonder how much stock you can pack in it for mobile services??????

i was wondering if any techs in America could possibly contact them and ask how much it would be in Australian or convert it 299.95 plus 40 postage American into Australian on here please
The postage to Australia from America would be way more than $40 USD, the best thing to do would be to email them direct, the details are on their contact page... [email protected]

hth's

299.95 + 40.00 american equals 389.6055 Aus Dollar

I'm pretty sure I've seen that in Professional Beauty at some time time, so there should be an Australian distributer.

hi thanks for the help just subscribed to the professional beauty mag
will keep looking for it and keep trying to contact them thanks

Latest posts

Back