Buffing cream or glossing block

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Mornin' all! When a client (or you) wants a high gloss buff on natural nails, do you prefer to use a buffing cream w/chamois buffer OR something like the Girlfriend buffer?

I'd like to try this on my natural nails and appreciate your recommendations.

Much thanks! :hug:

Hi ya I normally use a buffing cream with a chamois buffer, you get great results.

Try CND glossing buffer, it brings nails to a glass like finish that lasts for 2 weeks. I then run a white pencil under the free edge to give a soft natural clean chic look, finished off with a bit of oil.
David

I use the Natural Nail company's natural nail shine, which gives a great finish, and many of my clients are so impressed with them they often buy one to take home with them as well!!

CND Glossing Buffer Block .... effective - easy - quick - long - lasting - no mess - using creams went out with the arc .. why they even teach it anymore I can't understand. It's like beating carpets with a stick to clean them instead of using a vacuum cleaner!

CND Glossing Buffer Block .... effective - easy - quick - long - lasting - no mess - using creams went out with the arc .. why they even teach it anymore I can't understand. It's like beating carpets with a stick to clean them instead of using a vacuum cleaner!

LOol we used to have this little white buffer, quite funny when you think of it !!!

I can also recommend the NFUoh time to shine buffer, it is excellent.

Thank you all for your help! :hug:

Latest posts

Back