Build a nail with bio gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone
I had a client phone me to say she has lost both big toes nails they have 1/2 grown up but wants then extended to look natural
I was thinking to sculpt with free edge gel
What could you suggest ??
many thanks

Yes I would do that. Had a client return today who has been on a 3 week cruise, before she left I rebuilt one of her big toes which only had half left with a sculpture using the free edge gel. I then applied minx over the top and they are still looking perfect!! She was very happy as she is usually very embarassed about her Funny toe! X

That will be ok if you are going to put a colour overlay on top otherwise too much white free edge may look a little weird - have you tried sculpting with Sculpting Gel?

There is a fab Bio Sculpture Group that you should join if you are not already on there - loads of lovely Bio Geeks willing to share their knowledge (far more experienced than me).

Good luck, let me know how you get on
Vicki
:hug:x

I made two new big toe nails last week for a client using sculpting gel and a colour gel. My client has had no big toe nails for 20 years and she is over the moon. I am making two more pairs for her over the next couple of months.

Jacqui xx

I made two new big toe nails last week for a client using sculpting gel and a colour gel. My client has had no big toe nails for 20 years and she is over the moon. I am making two more pairs for her over the next couple of months.

Jacqui xx

Love it Jacqui - I have a manky (is that a professional term?!!) thumb nails, I shut them both (not at the same time I add) in car doors, scrapped away at them with a scapel in my physics lesson, picked at my prox nail fold no end, oh goodness what those thumb nails have had to endure - anyhow, with the wonders of Bio Sculpture, I now have thumb nails to be proud of!!!

Will so try and upload pics of my thumbs pre gel and post gel, you'd be horrified!!!

Do you have pics of the toes? I'd love to see
Vicki
x:hug:

I haven't got any pictures, but the next time she comes in if she has no objections I will photograph and show.

Would love to see your poor thumbs made beautiful!

Jacqui xx

I haven't got any pictures, but the next time she comes in if she has no objections I will photograph and show.

Would love to see your poor thumbs made beautiful!

Jacqui xx

He he I will try and add them tonight to my album (am really quite ashamed of how yuk my thumbs, are without any product on them, I don't even have a huge trama as a child to blame them on lol!!) - oh well - it's only a couple of thumbs I suppose!!

Vickix

Thank u everyone for ur help. It went very well yes2day I sculpted it on a form with free edge gel and it look great client couldn't get over the result. :)

Latest posts

Back