Builder gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hey does anybody use harmony builder gel to sculpture nails ? If so any tips x

I bought it to try. Didn't last a tap! Believe nsi balance to be good.

I bought it to try. Didn't last a tap! Believe nsi balance to be good.

Haven't tried harmony gels but I use NSI balance UV Gels for my gel extensions and wouldn't use any other system! It is superb :) xxx

Ive tried it and find its the worst hard gel ive ever used, it doesn't last any time at all, i know it's not down to my application as ive never had this problem with any other hard gel and i can get sculpted tips done with structure gel to last until i decide to remove :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've never experienced harmony gel, however I use IBD gel products and I would say they are definitely one of the best systems by far! xx

Do you use buff off or soak off? x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't normally do extensions but my nails are after falling apart in the last week so I decided to put on white tips that don't require blending and the harmony hard gel. This was last night and two have caught and broke. I'm careful when I have extensions on but this was literally lifting up my handbag.
Not happy.
It's weird cos anytime I've used it under Gelish colour to add support it's been brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use buff off gel, find it's a lot more hard wearing xx

Buff off gel? The harmony builder gel is only removed by buffing

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back