Builder in a Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shauna06

Reaction score
Do The Gel Bottle replenish online stock quickly? Really want to try BIAB but it’s out of stock :( also can anyone recommend any nice pastel colours from them?

I saw they have a backlog at the moment. I too really want to purchase a few things which are out of stock. So I am hoping once they sort the backlog, things will be back to normal.

I’m also waiting for a restock of gel bottle products. I’ve asked when it will be done but they won’t answer me and in fact when I put a status on their Facebook group, I had it deleted twice! It leaves me feeling uneasy as I’m so very low on BIAB at the min. It’s so annoying. They really need to address these problems. I feel they are trying to expand their distributors in other countries and their educators section without regard for their paying clients for products. It’s very frustrating!

I’m also waiting for a restock of gel bottle products. I’ve asked when it will be done but they won’t answer me and in fact when I put a status on their Facebook group, I had it deleted twice! It leaves me feeling uneasy as I’m so very low on BIAB at the min. It’s so annoying. They really need to address these problems. I feel they are trying to expand their distributors in other countries and their educators section without regard for their paying clients for products. It’s very frustrating!

Customer service doesn't seem great, its off putting to say the least. They have BIAB in stock on their Irish website and I tried to order from there but because I'm in NI I can't. They've more products out of stock on their website than they do in stock. Hopefully they sort it out soon!

I think it all got restocked today.
My clients & I love it

Is the builder in a bottle as strong as hard gel? Or just used on people that don’t have a great base for gel polish?
Tia x

Is the builder in a bottle as strong as hard gel? Or just used on people that don’t have a great base for gel polish?
Tia x
I am now pretty much using BIAB instead of hard gel on all clients now. Most my clients have overlays over natural nails but I also use it very successfully over reasonably long extensions too and it is lasting so well with no Lifting or chipping - just remember to build a decent apex.

I am now pretty much using BIAB instead of hard gel on all clients now. Most my clients have overlays over natural nails but I also use it very successfully over reasonably long extensions too and it is lasting so well with no Lifting or chipping - just remember to build a decent apex.

How much do you charge for new Set and can you Infill or do you soak off and reapply? How long does it take for full treatment?
Tia x

How much do you charge for new Set and can you Infill or do you soak off and reapply? How long does it take for full treatment?
Tia x
I charge the same as I would for a hard gel overlay (if it's over natural nails) and I file off the gel polish down to the BIAB (which is really easy to see as it's coloured) and infill because there is never any Lifting.

I think It's a bit quicker to do a full treatment using BIAB as an overlay than using hard gel as it's easier to apply and a dream to refine after (it doesn't need much refining anyway). I'd definitely recommend trying it out.

Latest posts

Back