Building business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annabeebalc

Reaction score
Hi. I opened my Hair salon in November and at times it has been far busier than I ever anticipated. It seems to be so unpredictable in terms of bookings. The middle part of the month is always busy but sometimes we can go a whole week with only a couple of bookings. I have advertised in the local paper and made a facebook page in the hope of generating some more business. I have a loyalty card scheme which seems to be bringing back my existing clients and the recommend a friend scheme which is unreliable. How can I build my client base to entice new customers effectively??? I'm going further into the red! I need to start making this happen for myself.

Thanks so much

Hi I'm trying to do the same thing at the moment tbh! I'm no expert and certainly not about hair but at the moment I'm about to do a special offer for the "prom season", have had an open day, looking at local charity events where can offer a gift voucher as a raffle prize or something. Also look at local weight loss classes and maybe contact them offering their members something special if they bring their membership cards - everyone wants to spruce up when thay've lost weight and feeling good! Hope this helps a bit!

Hello, I am just about to collaborate with a weight loss club and not sure what incentives to offer, can I ask what you did?

Latest posts

Back