Bulk nail varnish for business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EGo_bylea

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if you can help me please, im starting a mobile beauty business and i launch in a few weeks however im so undecided about what nail polish to buy in bulk to offer and sell my customers.I want quality like but at the same time i want to be realistic about price as im a small business.any suggestions? And where am i able to get them at the best price? X

Lea Rose 🌹

Hi ladies, wondering if you can help me please, im starting a mobile beauty business and i launch in a few weeks however im so undecided about what nail polish to buy in bulk to offer and sell my customers.I want quality like but at the same time i want to be realistic about price as im a small business.any suggestions? And where am i able to get them at the best price? X

Lea Rose ��

Welcome to SalonGeek :hug:

Are you in the UK ? If you fill in your profile a bit it is easier to give useful answers. :hug:

If in the UK then look at VINYLUX From CND. Fantastic new polish, free salon/operator locator so that people can find you (www.lovecnd.com) no base coat needed, up to one week perfect wear and totally dry in 8.5 minutes. Very reasonable price, great colour choice and perfect option for your business .. Great retail product too.

For start up deals and costs ring Sweet Squared 08452106060

Last edited:
I am still training and hope to complete my manicure course in the next 2 weeks.

I have been practicing with vinylux and just love it. The people I have practiced on have been really pleased to. Once I hopefully have paying clients I think that they deserve to get a week out of their manicure. Money is tight for everyone and I think that vinylux gives that bit extra.

Love vinylux it's so easy to use and colour choice is fab and one thing I love about it is the size of the bottle, you really get your money's worth !!!! X

I have been looking at switching over In my salon too and I think the vinylux really is great value for money... Sweet squared are offering a vinylux kit where I believe you get 62 colours (2 of each) I think I'm correct in saying that and u get marketing and free retail packs too... For a very very good price. :) I love how vinylux dries quickly enough that people can pop their shoes and socks straight back on... Especially with the winter months coming in! No one wants to walk around in flip flops now lol. :)

VINYLUX makes for a very quick turn-around polish service too and we all ALLOT of it to clients with the top coat which if they don't use it, it will not last nearly as long.

Do you think changing to vinylux will certainly benefit a salon? I'm hoping if I change over to both vinylux and CND shellac that my sales will increase? X

Do you think changing to vinylux will certainly benefit a salon? I'm hoping if I change over to both vinylux and CND shellac that my sales will increase? X

Yes defiantly it looks fab and the fact you can retail it is great and the fact you can have matching colours to your shellac is a great selling point.

Thank you... Yes I'm really liking the look of it and how t looks very professional!! I'm really excited to completely change over and get these in! :)

The sales have certainly increased for us .. And I can't see how it wouldn't increase for you. Plus when you buy it you can manage your S2 account and put yourself on the FREE Salon locator so people can find you. Www.love CND.com.

Every consumer magazine has the loveCND.com website to send consumers to you. VINYLUX is sold through professionals and not in the high street. Queue Lynne Baker to say it can be bought on the Internet!! Lol. It hasn't hurt our sales. We do great business with VINYLUX through our salon.
(Sorry Lynne I just could not resist that one)

I too am looking for the same thing.
I know you have to have retail to sell retail but it's such an expensive start up cost and I don't know if ill have clients to sell to as id be a brand new business in a brand new area. Argh!
It will be vinylux that I buy though !

Laura xx

If you go on sweet squared website at the moment their vinylux start up kit includes 5 packs of the pinkies collection for you to retail!! This is included for FREE! So the way I look at it,,. Is even if it takes u months to sell them u will make part of the money back just through this.. It's worth a thought :) however the only thing I don't like is the spinner rack with the vinylux... I'd prefer the wall rack... Xx

Ive just looked at the salon locator for the first time....there is not 1 registered CND tech/distributer within 30 miles of me!! I cannot wait to get qualified and take advantage of this! This is strange though as i often see 'shellac' groupon deals closeby me??

I think Vinylux is sounds fabulous and I cant wait to try/retail it.

I wish I'd seen this before I stocked up for my salon last week ... spent over £300 on a vat free day to buy loads of OPI polishes 🙈🙈 ahh well still love opi!!

Yeah exactly opi is still a lovely polish too!! :)

If you go on sweet squared website at the moment their vinylux start up kit includes 5 packs of the pinkies collection for you to retail!! This is included for FREE! So the way I look at it,,. Is even if it takes u months to sell them u will make part of the money back just through this.. It's worth a thought :) however the only thing I don't like is the spinner rack with the vinylux... I'd prefer the wall rack... Xx

I know but it's a lot to spend in the fort place, but I am considering doing It.
How long is the shelf life does anyone know?

Laura xx

Lea Rose 🌹

I don't think there is any point looking at any other polish brand than Vinylux!!!!! The technology and price is too good not to want to offer clients the best polish on the market. It is a great price too. I have just gone back to work in a high end salon and convinced the owner to replace their OPI polish immediately - as Vinylux does polish but with bells on. You won't regret it!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

I don't think there is any point looking at any other polish brand than Vinylux!!!!! The technology and price is too good not to want to offer clients the best polish on the market. It is a great price too. I have just gone back to work in a high end salon and convinced the owner to replace their OPI polish immediately - as Vinylux does polish but with bells on. You won't regret it!

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Sorry - not remotely slagging of OPI! I just think the drying time and durability make Vinylux a superior choice for my clients in a salon environment.

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Geeg should know the answer to this one I think... I would check on the bottles I have in my salon just now but day off today!! But sure she will know :)
It is a lot to pay out however u get 2 of each colour so at least you know u have a good supply. Xx

Geeg should know the answer to this one I think... I would check on the bottles I have in my salon just now but day off today!! But sure she will know :)
It is a lot to pay out however u get 2 of each colour so at least you know u have a good supply. Xx

I know I know I just need to make sure I don't get carried away. I'm wanting vinylux, I want to convert to shellac (currently use gelish) and I want some scentsatuins. Then there's removers, additives, EVERYTHING haha all whilst I'm trying to keep costs down. Thanks for the help xx

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back