Bunnies have to go!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news!!!

I have just taken my bunnies to a bunny hotel.

I could'nt find anyone who would have the rabbits, but fortunately, in the end I found a lady who runs a bunny minding business, 2 mins up the road from me. I've been and seen her garden, and it's great. I know they'll be taken very good care of. The price isn't too bad either. I paid £120 for 6 weeks.

Can't tell you all just how happy I am, but I am sure you'll understand.

Thanks once again for all your ideas and support.

GlitzyGirl said:
Great news!!!

I have just taken my bunnies to a bunny hotel.

I could'nt find anyone who would have the rabbits, but fortunately, in the end I found a lady who runs a bunny minding business, 2 mins up the road from me. I've been and seen her garden, and it's great. I know they'll be taken very good care of. The price isn't too bad either. I paid £120 for 6 weeks.

Can't tell you all just how happy I am, but I am sure you'll understand.

Thanks once again for all your ideas and support.

That's great that you have a temporary home for them,oh and i just want to let you know how envious i am,i have just got home from limasol and i have been asking to move there ever since,you are very lucky to be going for that amount of time,so enjoy it hun :hug:

GlitzyGirl said:
As you all may be aware by now, we are soon to move back to North Cyprus, and I am as nervous as hell.
We do have a little problem here though, our beloved RABBITS. We have 2 bunnies called Toffee and Snowy. As we are going away for 6 weeks on the 21st, we have to find them a permanent GOOD, LOVING & CARING home before then.
I am going to put an ad in the local paper, but thought I'll put them in Geekbay as well, as I know there's a lot of animal loving and caring geeks on here. I'll try and upload a piccie as weel, but can't promise it, as I haven't been able to upload any for a while.
Anyway, if interested look out on geekbay soon, and let me know if you or anyone you know would like them.

P.S. We also have 2 tortoises, we need to sell.

Wish I could help, I would have had them all, but we are in Oz

Kimi

Latest posts

Back