Bunny 30 second re-enactments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymad

Reaction score
If you hadn't guessed I love all things bunnified - if you like films and want a laugh check out www.angryalien.com

Scroll down to the 30-second bunnies theatre - cool animated films with bunnies for the characters - the only horror 'films' I can watch due to being too wussy!:Scared:

The bunny on your aviator looks just like our mini lop Toffee when he was a baby. Now we're getting another one on tuesday called Snowy. I just love them.

I adore bunnies - especially the lop-eared variety. Unfortunately my last bunny, a house-bunny mini lop called George died 20 months ago. I'd absolutely love to get another one now and am v jealous of you Glitzy! (My husband says I/we can't have another one - boo :cry: )

bunnymad said:
I adore bunnies - especially the lop-eared variety. Unfortunately my last bunny, a house-bunny mini lop called George died 20 months ago. I'd absolutely love to get another one now and am v jealous of you Glitzy! (My husband says I/we can't have another one - boo :cry: )

I've always loved rabbits, but my husband kept saying no for years. In the end I joined forces with my 2 kids and forced my husband into letting us. And now, do you know what? My hubby calls Toffee his "baby". Now, with the 2nd one we're picking up on tuesday, I went to the pet centre with the kids last week and bought it. When my hubby got home and I told him, his answer was "I am not surprised, you've been talking about it a lot", and now he keeps saying "when's the new baby coming home". So you see, with some men, when they say "no", they don't always mean it.
If I were you, I'd start hinting, and then drop the bombshell on him. I am sure he would'nt mind.
Oh god, I am being a bad influence on you, how naughty.

That site is hysterical, The Shining one is brill, I almost fell off my chair laughing!!

GlitzyGirl said:
I've always loved rabbits, but my husband kept saying no for years. In the end I joined forces with my 2 kids and forced my husband into letting us. And now, do you know what? My hubby calls Toffee his "baby". Now, with the 2nd one we're picking up on tuesday, I went to the pet centre with the kids last week and bought it. When my hubby got home and I told him, his answer was "I am not surprised, you've been talking about it a lot", and now he keeps saying "when's the new baby coming home". So you see, with some men, when they say "no", they don't always mean it.
If I were you, I'd start hinting, and then drop the bombshell on him. I am sure he would'nt mind.
Oh god, I am being a bad influence on you, how naughty.

Oh not at all! I had to convince him to get George in the first place as he had not had a bunny before and didn't realise how entertaining they could be - funnily enough when we did get George he was just as enamoured as I was - apart from when he needed feeding or cleaning - then he was DEFINITELY my rabbit!!! I have been taking about new bunnies a lot recently so hopefully it will start to sink in soon! I don't have any children to back me up though - definitely need to get someone else on side!!

In that case, I would just go and get one, then grovel a bit and promise YOU'll look after it and he'll be just fine. What's the worst he could do, make "rabbit stew"? ONLY JOKING , please don't be offended.

Good luck

LayStar said:
That site is hysterical, The Shining one is brill, I almost fell off my chair laughing!!

Must admit that is one of my faves too, though I like the 'singing' of the exorcist one at the end. Glad to have shared the laughter!! :biggrin:

GlitzyGirl said:
In that case, I would just go and get one, then grovel a bit and promise YOU'll look after it and he'll be just fine. What's the worst he could do, make "rabbit stew"? ONLY JOKING , please don't be offended.

Good luck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: How could you?!!!! :wink2: My hubby's ex business partner used to threaten that all the time - sooo glad he is an ex now!!!! Well, we'll see - maybe I'll wait until he does someting that HE has to grovel about and then make my move!! Now there's thinking!

bunnymad said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: How could you?!!!! :wink2: My hubby's ex business partner used to threaten that all the time - sooo glad he is an ex now!!!! Well, we'll see - maybe I'll wait until he does someting that HE has to grovel about and then make my move!! Now there's thinking!

O.K. so it was'nt very funny, I aggree. Do you know the best time to ask him?
When you're in bed and he starts to grovel for "something", then hit him with it. It works for me, weeeell, sometimes anyway.

Definitely food for thought Glitzy - thanks!!! On that note I'm saying TTFN and going to sleep - no bunny talk tonight!:o

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the Exorcist.,,,,my partner nearly fell off the bed laughing,,,,,,,,,,,brilliant.

Christine

Latest posts

Back