Burst Gel remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I have noticed all the selling sites eg Ebay, Amazon, Wish etc selling the Burst gel removers. Have any of you heard of them or tried them. I ordered a bottle and tried it, whilst it didn't exactly burst it did lift the gel so it could be removed without soaking. My concern is, it doesn't have a list of ingredients. I have searched the Internet for reviews and articles but have only found more places selling it. What do you think?

It was tested on a nail allergy group who said it wasn't very safe

Hi I have noticed all the selling sites eg Ebay, Amazon, Wish etc selling the Burst gel removers. Have any of you heard of them or tried them. I ordered a bottle and tried it, whilst it didn't exactly burst it did lift the gel so it could be removed without soaking. My concern is, it doesn't have a list of ingredients. I have searched the Internet for reviews and articles but have only found more places selling it. What do you think?

As a professional nail tech, why would you consider buying anything from those online retailers?

It was for my own use, I wouldn't use it on a client.

It was tested on a nail allergy group who said it wasn't very safe
Hi can you point me to the location of this information please?

Thank you, I've joined the page and found it very useful.

Latest posts

Back