Business Awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Today has been a very exciting day for me as I have been notified that I have made the shortlist for a catagory in our local Business Awards which I am thrilled about. I've just been given a half hour interview slot with the judges which obviously is a scary prospect but my time to sell myself and my business.

Has anyone attended anything similar and have any advice at all?:hug:

Congratulations & well done.

Don't get stressed out about the interview. Your knowledge and your passion has gotten you this far.

Good luck.

well done and good luck xxx just be yourself x

Well done :)

What's the remit for the awards?
The interview is probably going to be around this & so that's how I would prepare. Break down the categories & think around each area, preparing examples for each one. I would also think about what skills you used, what you learnt & what you'd do differently (if you were to do it again). I'd also think about what your future plans for developing the business are.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone, I've not been given much info about what I have to go through but I am shortlisted in the 'Young Entrepreneur' catagory (which is great as I am 35! LOl!)

I had to fill in a form with 6 questions so I am mainly making sure I have answers and back up for all of that!

I'm just a little nervous and the other finalists all look really good too so I think it will be very close! I'm up against 2 really young people who put on a local independent film festival among others which I myself think is brilliant!

Just have to try my best and I am so pleased I got this far!

Latest posts

Back