Business banking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
My 18 months free business banking with lloyds has ended and I'm being charged for every transaction so I'm looking at switching to another bank, the lady in the bank was telling me some banks or maybe the post office do free business banking for ever, do any of you have an account which is free to run?

I had an alliance and Leicester one that was free and when Santander took over their accounts it remained free but when I became Ltd last year I stayed paying charges of about £7.50 per month rather than per transaction like you do.

I think if you join the FSB - Federation for Small Businesses - you can get free banking with Co op. Membership of the FSB is about £150 with lots of benefits but I've just never done it.

I did try and find free business banking but stuck with Santander.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

NatWest offer free banking. Service was quick and easy when we opened the account too x

I had a business account with alience and Lester that switched over to Santander as well and I'm still with them. I get free banking with them. There are limits to the amount of cheques or cash I can pay in monthly before fees apply but never reach them.

Santander are free for 12 months if you're a new customer and free for 18 months if you're already a customer at the moment - after that time it goes up to £7 a month or something around that xx

Latest posts

Back