Business card advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello there, I’m just trying to decide on Business Cards, mainly what to appear on them, I know I would like next appointment details on one side, its the primary side I’m having difficulties with, I’m starting to do nails from my home as I have a spare room, I’ve got a business name, the thing is what do I put underneath it , to say what I’m going to be doing, eg - • Nails • Nails • Nails •
I was just thinking I want a plain card front with who I am and what I’m doing on it along with contact details. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Many thanks

I personally like a clean and clear business card that clearly displays who you are and what you do, with main contact details such as website, phone number, e-mail address clearly displayed so if clients what to know more about you they can find all of that information out easily, or if you are focusing on the social media type of clients, make sure your instagram, twitter, facebook etc usernames are on display.

I did originally post this on the Nails forum, but after seeing this forum I think i may get more advice from here.
I’m just trying to decide on Business Cards, mainly what to appear on them, I know I would like next appointment details on one side, its the primary side I’m having difficulties with, I’m starting to do nails from my home as I have a spare room, I’ve got a business name, the thing is what do I put underneath it , to say what I’m going to be doing, eg - • Nails • Nails • Nails •
I was just thinking I want a plain card front with who I am and what I’m doing on it along with contact details. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Sophie

Latest posts

Back