Business card design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he does,verveprint.co.uk...fab service xx

Verve did my cards and they are really nice and fab service, wouldn't use anyone else now intact I'm working on a leaflet with the help of Carl x

Plain, simple & everyone comments on the duck as its different!xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377867678.380346.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377867711.336558.jpg

Oh- thanks! :) Ah well, can't please them all.

Little word of warning though. Whilst not true in ALL cases- many of the designers you'll use on places like that are based in India or China (or Croatia in this chap/chapesses case), and whilst there's nothing wrong with that per se- it's a fact that they're more "lax" about using copywritten items as there are different laws in different places.

I.e. the copyright law isn't the same in China as it is here or in the US- so while they might not be doing anything wrong. You might by using them in the UK.

Please do make sure they're using legal photos, vector images AND fonts before proceeding. People on fiverr make $1 per "gig" (which is what they call a sale) that's not even a quid- so they'll be tempted to cut corners, as there's simply no way they can use legal stock images for that fee. Only "satisfied" customers can leave feedback- and some of the reviews on independent sites are worrying.

Again, not saying this is the case here, glad you've had a good experience (and surprised you didn't with me, rather wished you'd mentioned it to me so I could put it right! :)- but just thought I'd mention it as I've had a client recently who used a similar service and had that dreaded Getty letter!

Very interesting, thanks...

I was only saying that it wasn't for me, you made me very aware that I since you only charge a small fee compared to other companies, that you weren't keen on giving me very much of your time, understandably. I didn't want to bother you again after the third revision wasn't to my taste.

Anyway, got there in the end!

Very interesting, thanks...

I was only saying that it wasn't for me, you made me very aware that I since you only charge a small fee compared to other companies, that you weren't keen on giving me very much of your time, understandably. I didn't want to bother you again after the third revision wasn't to my taste.

Anyway, got there in the end!

Perhaps not the best place for this conversation, but sorry you feel that way, and surprised as I've never really said that to anyone so bluntly! Wires crossed perhaps. All the best...

Perhaps not the best place for this conversation, but sorry you feel that way, and surprised as I've never really said that to anyone so bluntly! Wires crossed perhaps. All the best...

Perhaps you were having a bad week :)

Carl must have been having a bad week, usually ever the diplomat. Don't forget Carl doesn't just do swirls and butterflies. My logo is pretty unisex, simple and non fussy. He is very patient and tries his hardest to design what we ask for. (Sorry to talk about you like you're not in the room Carl! Lol)

But it's horses for courses, can't please everyone all of the time.

Carl must have been having a bad week, usually ever the diplomat. Don't forget Carl doesn't just do swirls and butterflies. My logo is pretty unisex, simple and non fussy. He is very patient and tries his hardest to design what we ask for. (Sorry to talk about you like you're not in the room Carl! Lol)

But it's horses for courses, can't please everyone all of the time.

Very true ☺ it was only my opinion and experience!

Latest posts

Back