Business Link - 2nd Meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought i would drop you a line and let you know i am through to the next stage for my £1k marketing grant with business link.
I am so excited this is just what i need at the moment. She said that we will do my business plan, cash forecast, i have to bring all what i have spent so far and fill in all these forms. My case will be put forward on Tuesday and then i will hear by next Friday if i have got the grant.
I am so excited. So geeks dont give up on business link os keeping on badgering them got me somewhere - fingers crossed. X

So tell us howd it go? xx

So tell us howd it go? xx

Hi, it went really well. She said i have done a lot of work which she was pleased about as she usually has to do it all herself. We selected the items which i would need and i went to visit the company who will be doing the flyers etc for me on Saturday who were really helpful.

The lady is on holiday now (great) for a week so when she has finished my application it will be put in to the team who say yes or no and i should have a deffinate on the Friday.

The company who is doing my buiness cards, flyers and web site asked for all my literature that i had done already so he could get deisigning it for me and then when we get the "YES" from business link he will send everything to the printers.

Its go exciting i hope i get it. :eek:

I am going to a similar business meeting tomorrow, but have been told that grants are unlikely for those wishing to start up mobile... is this true, and does anyone have any advice with regards to preparing my business plan in such a way to help gain a grant? Thank you!:lol:

I am going to a similar business meeting tomorrow, but have been told that grants are unlikely for those wishing to start up mobile... is this true, and does anyone have any advice with regards to preparing my business plan in such a way to help gain a grant? Thank you!:lol:

I am being made redundant from my day job so my advisor is pushing my grant and saying that i am creating my own job from being redundant so hopefully it will getting agreed when it goes to the board at business link.

Good luck with getting a grant - as we know every penny helps.

Latest posts

Back