Business Link?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering to myself, so I thought I'd share.... Who is signed up with business link, and what have you used them for?

I know, at the moment, with the credit crunch etc, that no is the time to start re - evaluating things, and wondered if anyone uses them?

This could be an interesting thread, as people's ideas could really help others.

Carly x

i got in touch with them a year ago when i made the decision to start looking for my own premises in the hope they could tell me something i didnt already know, like more of the legal side etc.

but i never got anything new out of them, on one hand i felt a bit deflated with it coz i was really hoping to gain more insight, but on the other it did back up what i already knew and that is a good thing, other then that and the occasional invitation to a business seminar they do, i havent got anything much out of them, not to say other people wouldnt tho!

im with another company of theres called nottingham business venture NBV. i have got so much from it. my advisor is great and as gave me so much more confidence helps with me with everything!!! IE name, business design, business plan, cashflow, coshh, rings about getting price's for radio & mags, how to do my books, god all sorts of things. he as been so much support to me and its so nice to no that someone believes in me. i think there great

I've recieved funding through them for my marketing materials like my pricelist and business cards etc.

sarah x

I've had a few dealings with biz link.

I've got funding twice from them for courses.
I'm having dealings with them at the moment, hoping to get some more help from them with brochures. I've had contacts for PR/Marketing companies which I am going through meetings with them at the moment.

Latest posts

Back