Business name help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattooed beautician

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm setting up a mobile and beauty business and I'm not sure of what name to go for, no one else seems to like what I do. I like the tattooed beautician, but I worry this would put people off too much. Any help is appreciated.

So you're a beautician who has tattoos and offers beauty treatments ? Would that be right?

Yes that is correct.

Sorry just wanted to check! It's ok but think it tells people more about you than the services/treatments they might expect from your business.

But memorable though.

I wonder how many people would ring asking for a tattoo as well lol because you know what people are like!

I like it, it's different, it's memorable, and you'd stick in my mind....

but you're going to be inundated with calls asking if you do tattoos and semi permanent makeup. And do you have a specific target market in mind? because I think it might put off some groups of clients - I'm thinking of my more mature clients, and my 'ladies who lunch', I'm not sure it'd draw them in.

[QUOTE="KrisKross, post: 2526920, because I think it might put off some groups of clients - I'm thinking of my more mature clients, and my 'ladies who lunch', I'm not sure it'd draw them in.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awfully judgmental but probably true. They might not be put off in itself, if they had treatments by a therapist with tattoos, but just seeing the name online or in a phone book for example, might not encourage them to ring, in a way that a business name that held a promise of what you could do for them might.

Latest posts

Back