business struggling! do i give up now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie9281

Reaction score
hi all,
advice needed... ive rented a room in a gym for last 3 yr, trade was slow at first but worked really hard & all seemed ok, over the last yr work nearly all but gone.. im lucky if i have 3 hr work a wk..
im lucky & only pay 25% of what i earn & luckly i have the business purerly cause i enjoy it (not for the cash really) althought i need to start earning.i think if i did if for the money i would be really upset thats its al falling apart.
the gym doesnt seem busy anymore anyway its just cheap to rent!

I FEEL LIKE THROWING IN THE TOWEL

problems are: the gym doesnt bring me any clients, im out of sight, there is a hair dressers with beauty salon underneath me, i cant afford to advertise, leaflet drops did nothing, advitising in local businesses & shops dint work!
ive lost al motivation.. i seem to do more treatments for friends at home in the evenings but i need day work.
i was thinking of mobile but i just dont have the room to store my eqipment & there too many cons & no pro's.

do you think i should try find somewhere else to rent, would like my own salon but couldnt afford with no clients... dont kno whats happened.. ive tried contacting aload of old customers with vouchers n everything, i do monthly offers, recommend a friend scheme, loyalty cards you name it..
help!!!!!!!
any advice would be great, thanks for listening xx

Latest posts

Back