Business vouchers/card, where to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ljb

Reaction score
What the best place to get business card m/ loyalty cards/appointments starting from scratch. Need to know Thankyou

What the best place to get business card m/ loyalty cards/appointments starting from scratch. Need to know Thankyou

Carl from Verve designs he's the graphic man that can, he also offers a bundle deal which is very affordable and is great for those starting from scratch www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns hth xx

I second that..... Carl from Verve Designs is fab! xx

I just used Vistaprint as a starter for my appointment cards and treatment lists

Carl from Verve designs he's the graphic man that can, he also offers a bundle deal which is very affordable and is great for those starting from scratch www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns hth xx

I Second this! And I use banner penguin for printing.

I've used Carl for my logo design, leaflets, flyers, business cards, watermark etc and my husband has also used him for his business.
Really reasonably priced, and really pleased with everything we've had done. :) x

I print all my own salon stationery either using word or publisher software.
This way I can print small numbers of items so am very flexible to make changes and add in new treatments. No wastage of out of date brochures

Latest posts

Back