Butter London waterless pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persiasalon

Reaction score
In one of my kiosks we are unfortunately restricted by Health and Safety so are unable to offer full pedicures. One of my self employed staff suggested these Butter London pedicures. I haven't heard of them before, has anyone used these?

Young nails do waterless products. its called lomasi it think.

Young nails do waterless products. its called lomasi it think.

Thanks for the info :) I was having trouble finding a supplier that did Butter London in the UK (strangely enough, you'd think they'd have a distributor in London or something.) I had a look at their website and they do a Lomasi package for manis and pedis - looks like our customers are getting a new treatment!:D

let me know how you like the products being waterless would make going mobile allot easier!

I had a demo done at pro-beauty. I really liked it and it felt no different that the usual way. Just saves using all that water and carrying the bowls.
Smells nice aswell :)

Butter London retail their products direct to the public through supermarkets so I wouldn't consider using them for that reason, no matter how lovely they are. Young Nails pedi stuff is lovely.:)

Latest posts

Back