Buying a puppy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going back to the original question about dogs being good with children.....
I have a gorgeous Boxer called Lucy. She's now 11 and we had her before my girls came along. You couldn't have asked for a better behaved pooch. She's always been an absolute star, even when the girls were babies.

Many others I know of, have said the same about Boxers. Very friendly, faithful, good companion etc.

You can call the RSPCA about that poor dog next door. Leaving an animal in distress is a criminal offense.

I tried many rescue place, large and small, even my local foal farm. Nobody would rehome to someone who works. It really is not easy to get a rescue animal.

Yeah I have called the RSPCA 3 times. They are so under staffed it takes them ages to come.
I think it's terrible that you were turned down by so many rescues.
xx

Hi I have three lovely yorkies two girls and a boy! I cannot recommend the breed more, they are the best. I have chickens, ducks and they'll love each other. So funny they prefer to sleep inside than sit outside been though I leave all my doors open. Theycuddle me at night too, get dressed when they are cold and eat chicken twice a week.spoilt yet very behaved. They come in all sizes and everyone always stops me to pet my babies. :Love:

Latest posts

Back