Buying a ready made salon - HELP!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Chris, I will of course keep you posted.

Jacqui
x:)

I'm sorry but can I be honest here? My gut feeling is that you should walk away from this one. I think there's a much better salon out there for you. I've just got a bad vibe.
xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry but can I be honest here? My gut feeling is that you should walk away from this one. I think there's a much better salon out there for you. I've just got a bad vibe.
xxxxxxxx

Have to agree with you - was just being careful what I said cos last time I spoke about a salon up for sale the salon owner came on and got all arsey because I said to be very wary! £20K can set you up with a state of the art salon, and from what you are saying this one will still need money spending on it to make it right!

Thanks geeks, I have made my decision to walk away from this project and am looking into all aspects of opening/running a salon.

I start my business course on the 23rd April and am looking into alternative premises.

I will of course be back daily to ask silly questions!!:biggrin:

it was very interesting reading what everyone had posted. it is def important to get a look of the books. i was once told that a business is only worth as much as the takings are for a year? i maybe wrong. im sure the right property will come your way soon. i was fiortunate enough to buy the poperty i run my salon from. it had a flat above so it was also a place for me to live.

keep us all posted as to how you get on

em x

Latest posts

Back