Buying direct from manufacturers??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
hi girls,
I want to be able to purchase products such as strictly professional brands direct from them instead of wholesalers, cut out the middleman but how to i find out about who manufactures equipment and products??
Iv searched google high and low xx

I'd prepare yourself for some fairly hefty minimum order quantities, if you really want to pursue this. Most manufacturers won't supply in quantities of less than 000's.

If you have a look around the site (use the search facility) you will find lots of suppliers,
you need to show them your certificates to prove you are qualified to use their products hth

In all honesty, you most likely will find few if any manufacturers that are willing to (or even able) to sell direct. Importing, marketing, PR, education, etc... are some of the many functions that each marketplaces distributer invests in on behalf of the manufacturer. I guess the point I am making is that Distributors aren't really middlemen, they are extended arms of the manufacturer (of course this would depend on the manufucater!).

Hope this helps!

your totally right, i hadnt thought too much about that. Someone said that to me this morning too about suppliers selling in 000's.... nevermind!!

Latest posts

Back