CACI mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SachBo

Reaction score
Does anybody do CACI facials mobile?
Initially I didnt think it would be possible as they look really heavy! But they are actually quite light and woud be easily carried in a protective case/trolley of some sort.
I dont actually have a premisis at the moment, hoping to convert my summer house but its going to take a long time!
What are your thoughts please, does anyone do it and how succesfull?
Thanks x

Does anybody do CACI facials mobile?
Initially I didnt think it would be possible as they look really heavy! But they are actually quite light and woud be easily carried in a protective case/trolley of some sort.
I dont actually have a premisis at the moment, hoping to convert my summer house but its going to take a long time!
What are your thoughts please, does anyone do it and how succesfull?
Thanks x

There is nothing to stop you going mobile but for the repair of the machine if it goes wrong I haven't really considered it in great detail, the costs of these machines if they become faulty run into thousands (mine is bolted to the floor in a vault with infra red cameras pointing at it- ha ha ) .....However, I am flexible with opening times, sundays, late nights.....just no early mornings .....!!! I personally don't need to do this but considering that you have no premises it may be a good thing and a good selling point.... just pray that your machine keeps working!!

Latest posts

Back