Caci Professional-can you use machine on yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeboo

Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering training in and purchasing one of the professional caci systems for home /mobile business. However i would really like to use it on myself too. Is this even possible for me to perform the facial on myself and get great results?

Thanks

Hi,

I am considering training in and purchasing one of the professional caci systems for home /mobile business. However i would really like to use it on myself too. Is this even possible for me to perform the facial on myself and get great results?

Thanks
You can but it's not easy!

Hi!

I am also considering getting the machine for my home therapy room but concerned it won't take off?

What are your thoughts on it? X

Hi I am also looking at caci as lobe the fact you have a few different treatments in omens hine plus I am currently doing my VTCT facial electrics & using the caci it's great but concerned folk are more interested in east Botox. Fillers & caci not as poplar ? Thoughts I will be working from home specifically converted basement

Latest posts

Back