Calgel help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paris Goodwin

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I did my Calgel course 2 weeks ago, I'm fine doing colour overlays. However, struggling with overlays on tips!

Any advice?

If anyone is willing to help me, I'd love to spend an hour or so showing one of you! If anyone lives Derby/Leicester/Tamworth/Sutton Coldfield who would be willing for me to come over to them and help, of course I'd pay for their time!

hi everyone,

I did my Calgel course 2 weeks ago, I'm fine doing colour overlays. However, struggling with overlays on tips!

Any advice?

If anyone is willing to help me, I'd love to spend an hour or so showing one of you! If anyone lives Derby/Leicester/Tamworth/Sutton Coldfield who would be willing for me to come over to them and help, of course I'd pay for their time!
I'm sure your calgel trainer will be willing to go through any issues your having X

Hi Paris,

If you would like to give me a call on 01582 798920 I can help with any technical questions :)

Alison

Utube have some super tips on Calgel application with tips if you having issues. I can't remember the link but sure Alison will be far better help! X

hi everyone,

Any advice?

Hi Paris
How are you getting on now?

Latest posts

Back