Calling all lashers who are pregnant or have lashed whilst pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashmeup

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on here looking for fellow lashers who have lashed through their pregnancy. I've done a search and have been unable to find many posts so apologies if this has been covered before.

Let me tell you a bit about me, I'm only 5 weeks pregnant and I'm concerned about glue fumes and the affect on my baby. My limited research has concluded that cyanacrylates are relatively safe as long as precautions such as face masks and good ventilation are practiced, which I have always done. I work 6 days a week and I'm relatively busy (I will cut down hours though).

If there is anyone out there who knows more about this, or has lashed with no health problems I would love to hear from you. In the meantime I am waiting on my doctor for more information.

Which glues did people use during pregnancy without problems ? Maybe there are some glue suppliers out there that can give me their opinion. My current glue's MSDS shows no problem but I am wanting to change glue regardless.

Hi congratulations on your pregnancy, I am 5 weeks too! I do lashes aswel and just wear a mask to be safe i don't feel it's necessary to change glue etc. I do acrylic nails which is quite fumey but still safe with a mask. X

I lashed all through my pregnancy and didn't have any issues I use Flirties

Thank you for your replies. Have been assured that Eyelash Emporium glue is fine and Dr has checked the paperwork too, has just advised I upgrade my mask protection to a Filter B. I might look like I'm going out for war but at least I can stop worrying about working now. Big thank you to Eyelash Emporium for excellent customer service, fast delivery and a great product :)

Latest posts

Back