Calling all skin geeks, where to advertise in Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123lgoldie

Reaction score
Hey skingeeks -

I work in a salon and also do homers outside of work and was wondering where is the best/cost effective place to advertise or spread the word? I have some regular clients but interested in gaining new clients.

Much Love

Lisa x

I have been using a site inaa.com
i need an appointment

im from the glasgow area myself & hav been using them for a few months now and seen a big return from them. i own a salon in town and i know that the sire does so for people who do services mobile. defo worth giving them a call as i did and they came out and showed me everything about it and they are really lovely to do business with too which helps...

I used to do it in the local papers but cause they are free i always find the young boys who are meant to be delivering them always takes them up the woods and sets fire to them! waste of money me thinks

fakebakerocksmyworld xxxxx

Thanks Lynne Baker an email blast sounds good and cheap so that'll do lol. fakebake, I have seen their adverts a couple of times but never realised how exactly it works.

Thanks Guys x

uve got internet access so thats all you need. basically just a diary u upload and people go on and book last minute apppointments or aps in advance. go onto their webiste and/or give them a call. like i said i hav seen a good return in busines from them and for my salon i wud have to say in the 6years ive had my place that its the best thing ive used. goin by wot lynne said too about emailing to get the name out ther, inaa also sent out email to a large databse of customers telling them of special offers and they call me to update that on their newsletter

fakebakerocksmyworld xxxxx

I find gumtree works better than any paid advertising I have. Bebo too, bebo seems to work better than facebook for some reason lolxx

Latest posts

Back