Calling all the color experts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frattylicious

Reaction score
This the new hair I am going for!! AHH which I freaking love! Just wanted some tips on the best color as these things wash out so fast...I need something that will stay for at least 2 washes lol...

new hair.jpg

I saw this pic the other day and I too LOVE it!! I would imagine this is some kind of crazy colour, mix tones or paintbox etc... In all honestly unless you have coloured extensions, I don't think anything will last more than a couple of washes due to them being fashion shades!! Imagine trying to recolour all those sections hahaha x

Meant to add that these are almost definately coloured over pre-lightened sections x

Hi used to have my hair very similar yrs ago! With crazy cols, have u ever done fashion cols like this? U will need to use dry shampoo in between washes and a very gentle shampoo

Goldwell eluminem range (can't spell it ) they do permanent fashion colours and I would highly recommend, it's not like mixing normal tint tho, the more pre lightened the hair is the more vivid the colours xx

I'm loving this style! Very pretty wish I was braver with my hair :)

Xx

I have done similar hair and they always get a couple weeks out of it. That said I had lightened weaves to white, yellow and orange for the color ranges I used. Also put them under dryer in cold air to dry hair completely and used no conditioner, pravanna has good fashion colors my favorite though would be joico vero pak fashion colors . Smell good and stay a long time. Also making sure you use color safe shampoo and cold water to wash t helps.

Latest posts

Back