Calling any kind hearted Essential Nail Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess124

Reaction score
Hi I have a problem. I am finally finishing my L&P Tip and Overlay EN Course and am just running through the question sheets. I have got stuck on a few of the questions so went to pull out the handbook with all the answers in and low and behold it has totally vanished. We moved house and I just cannot find the blooming thing anywhere now:mad: . So my question is this: Is there any way any super kind geek could maybe scan the relevant pages and email them to me (if this is possible) I'm not that PC friendly so not even sure if this can be done?

I have looked into buying one from the EN website but it's about £18 and I only need to look up about 10 answers so Idon't really want to buy it if I don't have to. I've also tried to search for the answers on the net and here but some of the questions are specfic to the way EN teaches you to do things so can't be obtained anywhere but the book.

Sorry to drone on about it but desperately want to get my completed work sent off before I have to go to hospital for an operation on the 26th of this month as won't be up and about for a while afterwards and am trying to get it all sorted now.

If anyone would be willing to help i'd be so greatful!!

I will PM me with what you need:hug:

Thanks soooo much. Just got to pop out now to pick up the little guy from nursery, i'll PM you when I get back. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back