Calling Make-Up Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi - I am wanting to add make-up services to my offering. I'd like the products to be natural and cruelty free as that is something I firmly believe in. Any recommendations for products and training courses (am based in W.Sussex). I have looked at lots but you can't do better than recommendation :).

We stock, use and sell Jane Iredale. A fab range of colours, and incredibly kind to the skin. Although I have been using them for years, I am redoing training in early July at their head office. A great brand and great support x

Jane Iredale is vegan and cruelty free, also amazing salon quality stuff :)

Jane Iredale again....it sells itself once you apply it to your clients skin. So light and great choice if bases to suit every clients coverage needs. Great training and support too :)

I use some Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, but you have to get them from the states. xx

Look on cutecosmetics.com and cocktailcosmetics.com- they have lots of cruelty free and vegan products, including OCC and Lime Crime etc. x

I will look into Jane iredale products :)

I use some Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, but you have to get them from the states. xx
You don't anymore, there's lots of uk sites that sell them and some sites that do a pro discount on OCC. (Cocktail Cosmetics is one that springs to mind that I have.)

the make up artist boutique is a good one compared to cocktail cosmetics. Even love-makeup are good. Its always worthwhile to get your pro discount. Why not save up and go to imats in a couple weeks. They have so many to choose from! xoxo

the make up artist boutique is a good one compared to cocktail cosmetics. Even love-makeup are good. Its always worthwhile to get your pro discount. Why not save up and go to imats in a couple weeks. They have so many to choose from! xoxo
I am SO Gutted I have to work the weekend of IMATS, I so wanted to go. I think it would absolute heaven.

Latest posts

Back