Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feetcompany

Reaction score
Hi, not to sure what this is and how it works within a pedicure or manicure. Information please xxx

If you do a search for callus peel lots of threads will come up :) personally I love it!

I fancy trying this on myself first before offering it to clients, could I get away with ordering a refill and using a plastic spatula to scrape off? Or do you REALLY need the branded spatula and file?

Apologies for hijacking thread!! :o

I am too really interested in this topic x

Me too, I will be watching with interest :) x

I bought this after the show last October mainly to use on mi mother who had awful heels and after first application we noticed a difference and couldn't believe how much of the rough skin it brought off hopefully I will be topping up my stocks of it tomorrow plus it is so easy to perform the treatment as well

I bought this after the show last October mainly to use on mi mother who had awful heels and after first application we noticed a difference and couldn't believe how much of the rough skin it brought off hopefully I will be topping up my stocks of it tomorrow plus it is so easy to perform the treatment as well

I'm thinking of buying the starter kit. What do you charge your clients if they wanted it as a stand alone treatment? Xxx

I would charge them £15 per treatment

Callus Peel really does work, and so effectively that clients are genuinely 'wowed' by it and tell all their friends/family :)

It is incredibly easy to use, and quick. Stand alone I charge £15 but I know others who charge more.

Thank you :) I'm definitely going to give it a try xxx

Callus Peel really does work, and so effectively that clients are genuinely 'wowed' by it and tell all their friends/family :)

It is incredibly easy to use, and quick. Stand alone I charge £15 but I know others who charge more.

When you do the callus peel as a stand alone treatment, do you literally JUST do that or do you polish the nails too or anything else? X

When you do the callus peel as a stand alone treatment, do you literally JUST do that or do you polish the nails too or anything else? X

Literally just do that! :) And as I said clients are totally wowed by it.

You apply the patch & wrap the foot in cling film, allow to work for 10-15 minutes during which time you can offer you client a drink, hand massage etc, then you remove the pads and use the scraper to remove the gel and the 'disolved' hard skin, file to smooth and then apply their moisturiser, which of course you can make into a nice finishing massage!

Easy peasy :D

Literally just do that! :) And as I said clients are totally wowed by it.

You apply the patch & wrap the foot in cling film, allow to work for 10-15 minutes during which time you can offer you client a drink, hand massage etc, then you remove the pads and use the scraper to remove the gel and the 'disolved' hard skin, file to smooth and then apply their moisturiser, which of course you can make into a nice finishing massage!

Easy peasy :D

Brilliant!!!! Thanks so much hun :) x

Latest posts

Back