Can anyone help with my pick-me-up boxes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm, I may be being stoopid but the link doesn't work?

Have tried looking for you manually on Facebook and that doesn't find you either...

Please pop over and like our Facebook Page for our "Pick Me Up" boxes

www.facebook.com/pickmeupbox

Here you will be able to see photos of all of your donations "in action" and you can contact Emma or I direct ;)

Thanks

Bec & Emma

XxxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This link works ;) xxx

Umm, I may be being stoopid but the link doesn't work?

Have tried looking for you manually on Facebook and that doesn't find you either...

Lol...thought it may have been me!

It's not working on my iPad so will try on a computer...I am determined to 'like' the page :)

I can't get the link to work either :s or find you via search? I'm searching pick me up box is this the name I should be searching? Xxxxx

Hmmmm I don't know why it's not working :( it works when I click the link:

www.facebook.com/pickmeupbox

The page is called:

Pick me up box - The Harmony Therapy Trust

Xxx

Hmm it doesn't work :( xx

Yay it works! Xx
Well done glamoureyes11xx

Yay it works! Xx
Well done glamoureyes11xx

Woohoo I don't know why that would and the others wouldn't lol xxx but hey ho it works...

Sooo.

Please click the following link to like the page...

https://m.facebook.com/pickmeupbox

Thank you xxx

It's amazing I think companies have a generic email to send out to say sorry can't help.
They get asked a lot I know but 5 different companies and all with almost identical 'sorry can't help' emails

Hey I will persevere :)

Last edited:
Please help us get to 200 likes by popping over and showing us your support ;)

Thank you
Bec & Emma
xxx

Please help us get to 200 likes by popping over and showing us your support ;)

Thank you
Bec & Emma
xxx

We need 18 more likes to reach 200 :) xxx

Is there anyone else who feels they would like to donate?

Maybe a few samples for men?

Thank you in advance, everyone has been so generous, it's amazing xxx

I have had a lovely lady who was able to speak to a rep for us at her company and has got us mini toothpastes.
This may seem odd but it will come in handy either for hospital stays or Infact it could go into a little weekend pack incase family/friends want to treat their loved one to a little recovery break.

If anyone knows of any reps that think they may be able to help this would be great.
Hopefully the boxes can start to be put together soon and we can make some lovely people smile again :) xx

I have had a lovely lady who was able to speak to a rep for us at her company and has got us mini toothpastes.
This may seem odd but it will come in handy either for hospital stays or Infact it could go into a little weekend pack incase family/friends want to treat their loved one to a little recovery break.

If anyone knows of any reps that think they may be able to help this would be great.
Hopefully the boxes can start to be put together soon and we can make some lovely people smile again :) xx

I have a lovely company providing us with mini mouthwash too :) perfect combination. Also I have some amazing donations coming (hopefully arrive tomorrow) that really will be a "pick me up":) xxx

We got this lovely donation today and wondered if anyone had any more like this that they can donate for the boxes ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396904939.605600.jpg

What a sweet card, ive liked your page im sorry i dont have anything to donate but think its a lovely idea x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's just a very few of the items received.

1396909963180.jpg

We have lots more that we will be adding to the page as we make the boxes :)

XxX

Here are some ready to have the gifts wrapped up and sent out to their new homes.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398493991.075856.jpg

Latest posts

Back