Can anyone help with my pick-me-up boxes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma I have just sorted them out,this is them...fill them with sweets or what ever anyone wantsand write a little uplifting message on the tag and put a nice bow round the top!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395356390.936296.jpg

That's fantastic thank you, everyone is being so kind and helpful I really appreciate it! X

Thank you so much Sally I received them today, they are lovely.
Thank you again! X

A cooling fine spritzer like Liz Earles skin tonic one is lovely to spray when you get hot and clammy from chemo.

Posting today xx

Thank you everyone, thanks to Lila I received them today.
Once the boxes are put together ( I'm still trying to source boxes lol ) I shall post a picture up so you can all see your lovely donations in their glory :0) x

I've just sourced some boxes from The Tiny Box company for our wedding invitations. Not only were they very reasonable they were really high quality too.

Definitely worth checking out :)

Oh, and love the idea too...if I were ever in that position would love the pick up on the not so great days x

I've just sourced some boxes from The Tiny Box company for our wedding invitations. Not only were they very reasonable they were really high quality too.

Definitely worth checking out :)

Oh, and love the idea too...if I were ever in that position would love the pick up on the not so great days x

Maybe you could donate one to Emma?

Thank you everyone I'm looking for quite large boxes ( for my mil I used a box from the build a bear factory ) this is to put all of the bits in ( they will be wrapped up nicely ) x

Thank you everyone, thanks to Lila I received them today.
Once the boxes are put together ( I'm still trying to source boxes lol ) I shall post a picture up so you can all see your lovely donations in their glory :0) x

Your very welcome wish I'd had more! Good luck what your doing is so lovely xxx

Thank you dandelionpoppy I received the neals yard samples today :) it is much appreciated x

What a great thread! And idea! I read it and was frantically thinking of something to donate, I will post if I find anything and will keep my eyes and ears open from clients etc....good luck

Maybe you could donate one to Emma?

Would have been happy to but unfortunately I ordered the quantity required for our wedding invites (which have all been sent out) and had no spares.

Would like to say a big thank you to Jo for the lovely note-lets she has sent me, they are perfect.
I really appreciate everyone's help and urge you all to spread the news so we can make lots of boxes, in return cheering up more people, raising more money for the harmony therapy trust which will enable us to provide more of the holistic ( and IBX nail ) treatments free of charge to those who will benefit. Xx

Emma, I have some large sample sachets of Matrix Shampoos and conditioners if they will help for your boxes? Inbox me your address if you feel they'd be good enough :) x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please pop over and like our Facebook Page for our "Pick Me Up" boxes

www.facebook.com/pickmeupbox

Here you will be able to see photos of all of your donations "in action" and you can contact Emma or I direct ;)

Thanks

Bec & Emma

XxxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well said :) x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back